How can we improve CareZone?

Add an INR Tracker

Definitely need a tracker for INR's. Very important lab value.

291 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Maria Torres shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Michelle McCall Miller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been taking comiden since 98 when I had my first heart surgery , I had my 2nd a couple of years ago this would be a great app to add . Thank you

• Patty Carson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. For Coumadin users, the medication is adjusted weekly or at least every few weeks according to INR level. Great idea!! Thanks for posting!

• Barb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to write it on sheets of paper - not good. Would like to share this tracker.

• Kelly Miller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Place to track INR but also customize tracker for all test results that can be compared over time. Vitamin levels, different blood count levels, + or - disease tests, etc.

• JENNIFER MACLAUGHLIN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is critical for people who are on Coumadin. My INR fluctuates every week for the past two years making me see my hematologist every single week.

• Shannin Caldwell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a great app for people in general to have all their medical needs in one place and at the touch of a button . But it's definitely even a better app for those of us that have severe medical issue and it's hard to remember all the meds and all the problems you have so that's why this app is really good for a lot of people and they/I don't have to write all our information down on a piece of paper or print it and worry about remembering to bring your paper with all your information on its right on my/our phone and I for one am one of those people patients that appreciate the app because I have a lot of medical problems and your app covers most everything except for an PT/INR app and I take my PT/INR mostly once a week but sometimes twice a week so if you guys were to make a tracker for it I would greatly appreciate it as I'm sure others that have this problem would appreciate it as well

• Wendy Annis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The tracking part of this app is great, but I'd love a place to track my INR, instead of putting it in the notes.

• Kimberly Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES, PLEASE~

Most labs are accessible on the sites of major lab companies or on sites of medical facilities who ordered them. A neat place to pull this data from various sites into a single compilation would be far more helpful, and create a more precise overview.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base