How can we improve CareZone?

Add Ability to Leave Notes in Trackers Module

Ability to make a short note of prior activity to taking blood pressure would be great. (e.g. resting, gym, running, driving in traffic, ect)

1,095 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Patrick shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

110 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sharon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

for glucose tracking. please add a "select box" for when it was taken....such as out of bed. after breakfast. before lunch, dinner....after lunch dinner. so when we look back at numbers we know situation when it was taken. also let us add the time....in case put in the chart later
        And carb counts for foods from a food data base. Definitely looking for a do it all app!!! Please n thank you!

• Bill LaMonica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to have a backup glucose log book. My current meter must be hard wired sync. on my office computer. I need to remember to bring my meter to and from my office to sync. Out of town - out of luck for current info. until I return. A CareZone log book would be up to date at all times. I could e-mail results in Dr. office or anywhere, and get a printout .

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also need to show pain level (1-10, use a chart with examples), date and time, comments (weather conditions, mood, activity levels, etc.)

• Sallie Leister commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On same line......a check list for care givers of ALZ PATIENTS to quickly on a daily basis check of from a list of symptoms so if I make sense

List......................date....date.....date....date.....
        Sleeping more X. X
        Refused to eat. X
        Lost weight. X. X
        Fervor. X
        Agitated. X. X. X

I am sure there is a benchmark list for each condition, and then have some blank sections to customize.

• Tamara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a way of going through a checklist to see progress in certain areas that you would want to track and report to the doctors. To replace an excel spreadsheet and would be able to be printed to show the doctor that 15 of the 21 days he felt nausea and it ranged from 2-4 on those days.
        The care taker could go through these questions and just touch a number between 1-5
        How did you sleep last night 2
        We're you tired during day today's side effect ____ was a 3
        Did you have an apoetite

• Cheryl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There has been certain times when the Dr. has asked me were my pan was on a certain day & time . By having a body chart it would be a lot easier to remember. You could also put in a comment area what you were doing at that time of day.

• Cheryl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here one can circle or maybe color in the area of the body they are having pain. This would help on the days when you go to the Dr.'s to show where the pain was on a certain day or time.

1 2 3 4 6 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base