How can we improve CareZone?

Add Ability to Leave Notes in Trackers Module

Ability to make a short note of prior activity to taking blood pressure would be great. (e.g. resting, gym, running, driving in traffic, ect)

1,095 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Patrick shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

110 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Don Letteraman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I get dizzy several times and passed out 3 times and I have a loop recorder in my chest to help the doctors to determine way i am still having them

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is vital to be able to"tie" the graph in the Pain Section to a Notes Area or link so you have some descriptive history of what pain and why. Can you affect the change ASAP? Thanks.

• David Jefferson Dukes PhD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a law firm representing me for military benefits, and I would like to share with them alt the information on the app because it's so relevant to my case, and more compete than the list of medications I provided to them months ago. I have nothing to hide and would like to share what's one this app with them! How do I do that! This would be so helpful to my case! Can you tell me?

• Tammie Margotta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I take my blood glucose levels I also have to take my Humalog insulin and its a sliding scale based on glucose levels. Also having a place that would allow you to enter your sliding scale. If there was a field to track that information. I am currently writing this down for my Endocrinologist. So I am logging in two places.

• Sherry Hull commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a great idea. It would be so helpful to tell my doctor where I hurt at that time, what type of pain I felt, and what I was doing at the time. Please add this... even if it is just a note section in the pain tracker!

If I have a level 2 pain I want to know why or level 8 mood, why? I had a high blood pressure and there are no notes to explain why it was hot that day. In the medical field notes are very important because it gives you a more accurate idea of the symptom. For example high blood pressure could it be because I was in a lot of pain or did I just come in from a hot day outside? I go back and I see my levels and it's disappointing because there are no notes to describe what I was feeling or doing or eating...

A MUST HAVE I WRITE LOTS OF, RETAILERS NOTES FOR MY HEALTH CARE, BC I HAVE MANY MANY MANY ILLNESSES ONE THAT IS A MATTER OF JUST WHEN IT IS, GOING TO END MY LIFE SO I TRY MY BEST TO MAKE SURE I NOTE EVERYTHING TO SEE WHAT WORKS BETTER FOR THAT, PARTICULAR DISEASE, SO I CAN LOOK BACK AN KNOW, WHAT, MAY PROLONGED MY LIFE, THANK YOU SINCERELY S.M.

• Cindy Crawford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When tracking my pain, I was wondering if there could be a place to track WHERE the pain is. I have several issues.

• Cindy Crawford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When tracking my pain, I was wondering if there could be a place to track WHERE the pain is. I have several issues.

Both my son and husband need their bp checked. The doctors would like it if we took them while standing up and while sitting or laying down. It would be great if it was something right there to show how it was done.

• Sarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love the symptom tracker, but can more symptoms be listed. Also, if people can add symptoms as needed, that would be awesome.

In addition, can there be a place to add a note to the tracker. For example, when I note my pain, I'd like to be able to say where it is and if I did anything for it. That way I could easily see what my triggers might be abs what actually works.

• Michael G Gonzalez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your app is great but the sleep part… How long did I sleep? I was asleep, I don't know :) but…

Under sleep (especially for the elderly) How many times did I wake up last night because of pain? 5 times… How many times did I wake up last night to use the bathroom? 2 times… Did my partner notice me tossing and turning last night? Y/N No… How would I rate my sleep last night Bad 1-9 good? 7

Sleep is very important. It can make or break our day. Your question "How long did I sleep?" is good but I think my doctor would find this information just as important.

M.G.Gonzalez

• Susan Joy McKee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please I write in my notes area what I want to talk to my dr about and would like to be able to go back and see what we discussed 2 months prior.

It would be helpful to add notes so you could look back at days and know what happened and to share with my doctor. I have PTSD and other issues and my blood pressure is all over the place. Would help doctor to adjust medicine.

Feedback and Knowledge Base