How can we improve CareZone?

Add Ability to Leave Notes in Trackers Module

Ability to make a short note of prior activity to taking blood pressure would be great. (e.g. resting, gym, running, driving in traffic, ect)

1,095 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Patrick shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

110 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Nj King commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just another suggestion
        Many times a person is getting oxygen saturation checks because they are either on oxygen or need oxygen on an intermittent basis. It would be great if we could have either a text field there and/or a check box for "on O2 or off O2" and how many hours. Actually both would be the best! This way, if the person was off their oxygen for several hours, you can write that down -eg. Off O2 for 3 hrs, 92% and the text box can be used for symptoms. Eg - SOB, wheezing, etc. this would be extremely helpful!

• robert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tracking insulin doses would be really nice for folkes like me that take 2 types of insulin daily long and fast acting

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like using this mainly for tracking my Meds. Adding an area under the Trackers to add notes would be make it even better. This would help me to explain to my doctor whyI think I have spikes with my blood glucose. Plus PTSD and my sleep apnea.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add more features to tracking blood glucose like pre and post radial results and extra readings for high or low sugars and place to make comments so all info could be trashed and printed for Dr appts.

For people with mental health issues it would be nice to determine bad days for depression and anxiety. As well as indicate if a panic attack happened on a certain day. The mood level does very little without attaching a mood to it.

I agree that will be so hopefully for me as well to show my pain medicine doctor what are hurts .

• Christine Costello commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Something along the same lines as the WebMD symptom checker where you visually see a body front and back. I would suggest going farther and doing sides bottom (feet) head top. "Cut" the body into sections for easy picking and either allow multiple selection s for something like shooting pain down leg... Or the ability to draw on the body. Plus for tracking , for doctors, etc a result body (a week a month) it be able to show you visually where most of you pain is in colors (like the radar system, you could do red for most painful, or most logged area of pain etc. ) something like that.

• Jody commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to add lines to glucose tracker so that we can add notes like what we did to correct low sugar or if on antibotic, etc. Also would like way to print tracker to take to MD office

• Jill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just a place to writea short men you about what you've had during the day. Not detailed as an other apps. Just to get an idea.

• Fernando commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Added notes/messages on Trackers (blood glucose) would be a great added feature. It would be easy to present to my Dr and see personal notes for added info. Thanks!

• Anthony Shuta II commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree location of pain tracker would be great. Having to put it in a journal is great but able to put it in a tracker to see how it progresses would be great.

I would like to see notes added to the tracker section. The notes could be categorized by color or just change the color of the dots on the chart when a note is added.

• Rick Cummings commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Notes or comments tied to Blood Glucose record would help in noting foods eaten before testing.

• Angie Kazel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add a place for notes in the passion talker or a body image that we could check where the pain is. Even a list of general body parts would be good. We need to know why we put a "7" there at 7:00. Etc

Feedback and Knowledge Base