How can we improve CareZone?

Add Ability to Leave Notes in Trackers Module

Ability to make a short note of prior activity to taking blood pressure would be great. (e.g. resting, gym, running, driving in traffic, ect)

1,095 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Patrick shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

110 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JoDee Hunt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A place to add notes would be VERY helpful and explain things like on which arm BP was taken..... whether you were at doctor's or extra stressed and other variables

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ability to enter a short note that would be printable with tracker numbers as in a journal for monthly doctors visits, had lvl 5 pain, was in rush forgot to put on patch till mid day, pain lower back , turned wrong, kneck stiff, stabing pain in feet, this would be a reminder for you about things you wish to discuss with your doctor at next visit.

• John Abernethy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having a problem standardizing my insulin use and this would be very helpful, to have both insulin and blood sugar on a printable chart.

• William E "Bill" Lindley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just agreeing that notes inside tracker for every reading would be helpful. My doctor wants to know some info about how long after a meal my blood glucose reading was taken and notes would allow me to save this info.

• Jill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Be able to track notes or activity levels with oxygen saturation stats, also be able to track when on and off oxygen assistance.

• Kimery commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! A 10 or a zero would be meaningless if you don't know if it if for being depressed, anxious, sad, happy, joyful, calm, agitated or whatever. I've seen a list of moods that are used to chart them and it seems like a great place to start. Making it so people can customize the list would be even better.

The 10 moods on their list:
        Happy
        Hopeful
        Determined
        Aware
        Stable
        Overwhelmed
        Guilty
        Angry
        Lonely
        Scared
        Sad

• Kimery commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Time, location on body, type of pain, pain intensity, duration, and a note area to cover what may have caused or added to the pain and what meds or other treatment was given and whether it helped.

• Alan Haynes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add comments to blood pressure tracker so I can note why my blood pressure changes, such as caffeine consumption, exercise and any other condition which may cause variability in readings.

• Joyce Knitnut commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add notes to trackers. Add tracker for A1C. Actually I'd find it very useful to have ability to add notes to any tracker along with drop-down list for when Bg was taken: fasting, after breakfast, before/after lunch, before/after dinner, bedtime, etc.

Ability to import contacts from phone contacts list. Ability to change date/times on trackers, journal - I cannot always put information in on the spot and would like to be able to edit the information.

Medications - ability to add notes

Great app with a little tweaking I can give up all of the other apps I use.

• Theresa Wiant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A place to keep track of surgary flu shots family history all the stuff Dr hospitals etc want to know I am big fan of this app have told people Dr etc about it any improvement would only make it better right now I have that info in my jurnal thank you

• robert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I take long acting insulin which always same fast acting varys depending on what am able to eat and what glucose reading is

• Ingrid Stephanie Jordan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On the Tracker... Blood Sugar... when I have a bad reading of say 200 let me enter 200 and say I had Mediterranean food for dinner...
        Then a month later when I go out I see ohh my BS spiked can't eat Mediterranean

• Marilynn Montgomery commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use an insulin pump and would like to record basal rate
        (Steady drip of units per hour) and blouses given b4 meals. The pump tells me how much insulin based on blood sugars and the amount of carbs in the meal.

How long have you had diabetes? Are you a type 1 like me? I have had diabetes fo 56 years.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice when rating your pain if there was a spot to right a note. I suffer from chronic back pain and I would like to be able to comment where the pain is at that point.. Thank u for listening.

• Ruby Dunaway commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add a way to add notes to the trackers you currently have and ones you add in the future. I would love to add notes about when I hurt and where, and more. Plus, when I run fever what my other sympboms are. Thank you and God bless you.

Feedback and Knowledge Base