How can we improve CareZone?

Add Ability to Leave Notes in Trackers Module

Ability to make a short note of prior activity to taking blood pressure would be great. (e.g. resting, gym, running, driving in traffic, ect)

1,095 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Patrick shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

110 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Thankful commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello. The ability to add notes to individual tracking entries would be quite valuable. Often, the doctor or nurse will ask about a particular entry (i.e.: why is your blood pressure so high) and being able to immediately open the note would be much faster than review journal entries. By the time the journal entry is found, the medical staff has probably moved on to another patient.

This app is priceless. It truly helps the caregiver stay on top of situations. Thank you.

• Marjorie A Townzen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use this for my doctor and he loves it. If I could make notes on the tracker I would not forget to tell my doctor. By using the tracker I never forget to record my stats.

• Katherine Perry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use pain patches and those that inject medicine i.e. Diabetics need to track the last body location used. I would like to be able to input that in the tracker

• Olivia Cobos-Garcia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see an additional line under the blood glucose reading. It is important to document if the reading is a Non Fasting reading vs. a Fasting Blood Sugar reading. As a retired ICU RN, I believe I have a pulse on what the MD's like to see. I would be interested in being an unofficial contributor for changes if you need any input. I am currently using the notes to document the type of blood sugar reading I am documenting, but know that will create an issue for my MD. I see him on 12/06/16 and will share with him this app to see his response. If you are interested I can let you know what his response is to this app. Thank you Olivia A. Cobos-Garcia

• Wadi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Check out HealtheT2 app for Type 2 diabetes. It is excellent! The only thing missing is the high blood pressure monitor & the scanner for RX.hat is in this app. This app could use their drop down menus for inputting blood glucose readings & drop down menu for blood pressure readings that include "upon weakening" & "at bedtime"

• Kristy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I agree. Notes for the trackers would be great. That way, one who tracks a headache can make a note of discription of Headache or a note for the mood tracker that reminds us how we rate our mood and what symptoms we had. This app is awesome.

I had tried adding a journal entry, but I had a problem. It wanted me to add a document or something. I went to website and saw I could email my entry which did the job.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the tracker for pain, headaches, nausea them places should have a note area so u can say what the pain is from if u took like for heartburn a chew n wen it stops u can see wats helping and wat u need to stop...

As I have multiple health issues, it would be helpful to my doctors if I were able to make notations with individual daily entries.

• April Harlow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes.... And please add the ability to notate what we did in response to the pain....
        Ex: I report that I have pain 7/10... I want to be able to enter that I took 1 tablet of xyz medicine, and then report whether there was improvement in pain score

• Sue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having a Notes field on each tracker would be awesome. Also be able to print all Trackers and notes for each one.

• Charles fasano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My daughter loves your app but says it would be nice to know how much insulin I use based on the readings of my insulin sugar levels can we add the ability to put in how much insulin is used after we get blood sugar readings since most of us are on a sliding scale based on blood sugars as far as my blood oxygen levels my doctor really likes that and I would highly recommend if you can get your hands on pulse ox units the finger type that could be sold to your customers that way they can add that many patients do need that kind of reading special they have asthma or heart problems Kama especially if they're on oxygen their pulse ox reading is very important and if they could get pulse ox units from you that would be great I was able to find one at $19.99 at a store here where I live but they're not available too many people they're kind of expensive so if you can get them that would be great again thank you very much

I totally agree. Some people like me ĥave pain in many places.It's important to let the doctor where the pain is and anything else he should b

• JoDee Hunt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add a place or notes or clarification on the tracing section. Laterality for pain, BP, etc..........
        side effects for meds??

• Leonard Roberts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add a comment section so can note location and character of pain. Ability to edit so can add treatment and effectiveness of treatmrnt. Also add a check box if this is a chronic pain.

• Emily Bailey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My son is currently in the hospital with DKA. While I was tracking BG at home it would be nice to know which were before food, after, illness, etc. also to note BiCarbs, respiratory rates for patients at risk of having issues due to medication or illness, and keytones present.

Feedback and Knowledge Base